Just fill in the applications below and our team will contact you.
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
All answers are required*
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only perform physical activity recommended by a doctor? *
2. Do you feel pain in your chest when you perform physical activity? *
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not performing any physical activity?*
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?*
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity? *
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing any medication for your blood pressure or for a heart condition? *
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity? *
If you have answered “Yes” to one or more of the above questions, consult your physician before engaging in physical activity. Tell your physician which questions you answered “Yes” to. After a medical evaluation, seek advice from your physician on what type of activity is suitable for your current condition.